K3-Tent is a software suite for designing tent structures. The software helps speed up the compilation of design documentation and improve the quality of manufacturing order preparation for any tent structure form. The K3-Tent suite provides highly visual and effective tools for designers to work with surfaces of any complexity. In addition, K3-Tent significantly reduces the time required for finding the form of the envelope, visualizing the final structure, making a cutting line, and unfolding pieces.
Using this version you can create any tensile fabric structure, save the project, get and print all design documents as you need.
Download the Trial K3-Tent SYSTEM INSTALLATION PACKAGE from this page
Install the program on your computer
Make sure that internet connection is present.
Further you can use K3-Tent software in full mode.
You are transferred non-exclusive rights on the use of TRIAL version of the "K3-Tent" Software (THE "SOFTWARE") developed by GeoS Ltd., located in Nizhny Novgorod, Russia (THE RIGHTHOLDER). The measure of rights and licensed territory are defined by this agreement.
IMPORTANT: CAREFULLY READ THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT. INSTALLING, COPYING, OR OTHERWISE USING THIS PRODUCT INDICATES YOUR ACKNOWLEDGMENT THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS LICENSE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY AND COMPLY WITH ITS TERMS.
YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE THAT IS ACCOMPANIED BY OR INCLUDES A LICENSE AGREEMENT UNLESS YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF SUCH LICENSE AGREEMENT.
This document constitutes an offer to enter into this Agreement and the start of installation of the software is an acceptance of this Agreement. Starting the software installation appoints you accept its terms as binding, and your violation of this Agreement will be impermissible and liable to legal action in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST NOT ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT (THEN DO NOT DOWNLOAD, USE, TRANSMIT, DISTRIBUTE OR COPY THE SOFTWARE AND REMOVE ALL THE SOFTWARE FILES FROM YOUR STORAGE DEVICES AND MUST CEASE TO USE THE SOFTWARE).
1. Legal protection object Legal protection object are: the rights and the copies of the software.
2. Installation the software on computer Software installation should be done in accordance with the attached instructions in printed or electronic form.
3. Licensing rights This license agreement gives you the right to use the software if accept all the terms of the End User license agreement upon installation of the Software. The software is FREE and designed for NON-COMMERCIAL use only. You are not allowed to distribute any files that result from the use of any component of the software (computer models, drawings, specifications, bitmaps, application libraries, etc.). All rights that are not presented here are reserved by rightholder.
4. Copyright This software is the copyrighted work of GeoS Ltd. The use of software is governed by a license agreement and your failure to observe the terms of such license agreement may result in an infringement of intellectual property rights. The Software is the rightholder's property. The Software is protected by copyright laws and current legislation of the Russian Federation and by provisions of this agreement.
5. Other restrictions You agree that you will not decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the software. You may not use any portion of the Software separately from or independently of the Software and you may not provide access to or use of the Software to any third party; consequently you may not sell, license, sublicense, transfer, assign, lease or rent the Software or the license granted by this Agreement. You agree to make reference to the rightholder in any publications concerning the software.
6. Effective period License Agreement is valid as long as it will not be terminated. Right holder has the right to immediately terminate the License Agreement if you fail to comply with the terms of this Agreement.
7. Warranties You expressly understand and agree that: (i) you start using the software at your own risk. (ii) GeoS does not give warranty of any kind except that the software meets the technical description and purpose. (iii) Software is supplied in an existing configuration (including defects that can already exist in the software or can become apparent later). You agree that no software is error free and you are recommended to make backups of the data files regularly.
8. Limitation of liability Parties are responsible for breach of the agreement in accordance with the effective legislation of the Russian Federation. The developer will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the software; (ii) the inability to use the software to access content or data; (iii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods or services; (iv) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; or (v) any other matter relating to the software.